Deep tissue massage
Deep tissue massage is used to release chronic muscle tension and it helps to break up scar tissue within affected muscles.
Deep tissue massage helps to relax and soothe the muscles and it promotes a sense of wellness and rejuvenation; often used to target the muscles of the upper back, shoulders and neck to eliminate muscle fatigue.
- Reduce muscular stress and tension
- Recover form tiresome aches and pain
- Induce relaxation
- Get a better night's sleep!
Hugely beneficial to anyone undertaking physical activity of any nature where the body is put under increased stress.
The body is able to restore balance much quicker following sports massage and will be ready for more arduous training far quicker than it would be normally. Sports massage incorporates specific techniques that stretch the muscle fibres increasing the flexibility within muscle groups, allowing a greater range of movement during exercise.
- Relief from muscle soreness after sports/training
- Speed up recovery time after arduous training
- Aid recovery and rehabilitation after injury
- Improve your sporting performance