When the body is out of balance and not functioning at its most efficient you may experience some of the following symptoms:
- Headaches or Migraine
- Irritability and feeling bad tempered
- Difficulty sleeping
- Feelings of physical and mental stress
- Feeling 'under the weather' tired, lethargic and generally lacking in energy
- Indigestion, bloating, flatulence, feelings of 'fullness'
- Weight problems
- Recurring colds and other minor illnesses
- Skin irritation, rashes, flaking skin or spots
- Weak nails and dull brittle hair
- Unexplained aches and pains
Vega testing can help by detecting:
- Food intolerances
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
- Allergies to dust / dust mites / pollen
- Environmental disturbances (electromagnetic and Geopathic stress)
- Inefficiency of particular internal organs
- Mould / fungal infection
- Bacterial or Viral infection
- Detecting health disorders early so that disease can be prevented
- Ascertaining the efficiency of the internal organs which are tested one-by-one
- Finding the cause of ill health as opposed to just treating the symptom
VEGA testing is a non-invasive, non-intrusive method of obtaining an overview of the condition of health. It takes into account the whole functionality of the body and the therapist works to uncover underlying causes of health problems.
A smooth tipped probe is applied to a chosen acupressure point and information is then passed to the VEGA machine, which displays a voltmeter. The testing process allows the display on this voltmeter to e read and deviations from the norm can indicate underlying problems within the organ being tested.
At the end of the VEGA test some restorative treatment will be indicated where needed. This could be way of dietary changes or by individualised natural remedy or homeopathic prescription. These remedies will be indicated by the VEGA machine as being appropriate for the individual.